We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the entire range of immigration, asylum and nationality work.
We can help you with:
- EEA registrations, Permanent Residency and family permit applications
- Applications for further leave to remain in the UK under the PBS and non-PBS routes, e.g. Tier 1-Tier4, spouse, dependant relatives
- Points Based Scheme (PBS) Tier 1 applications: Investors, Entrepreneurs & Post-study work
- PBS Tier 2: Work permit applications, Intra-company transfers, Sportsperson & Minister of Religion
- PBS Tier 4: Student visas
- Sole Representative of an overseas company
- Family Unions (spouse/partner, children, fiancé, grandparents and other dependent relatives)
- Extensions of stay & Indefinite Leave applications in any of the above categories
- Visitors: Family, Academic, Sports, Entertainment, Business, Private Medical Treatment, Marriage, Prospective student & Transit
- UK Citizenship and Naturalisation
Our expertise allows us to offer advice on all aspects of immigration to the UK. You could be a business person seeking staff from abroad, or an individual looking to come to the UK for work, study or settle. Whatever your situation YES UK Immigration can provide guidance and assistance through the myriad of UK and EU immigration law.
The UK immigration process and accompanying law is complex and often subject to rapid change. Oftentimes people do not realise the law can help their situation, and just need the guidance of some expertise to navigate through this.
We believe in transparency when it comes to our fees and will always let you know what our fees are before you decide to work with us.
Your initial 15 minute consultation is completely FREE of charge. During this call we will do some initial fact-finding to establish your situation and explore some options.
Once we have established the best way forward in your case we will let you know or fees. No hidden costs, no sneaky charges, just 100% transparency. The choice is then yours to decide if you would like to work with us.